5 reps OT2M
AMRAP in 12 minutes
10 alternating barbell front rack lunges @95/65#
12 burpee to target
THE RIG IS FINALLY HERE!!!
15- Thrusters 95#\65#
4-squat cleans 225#/135#
AMRAP in 12
25′ bear crawl
25′ bear crawl
The last couple of days we have talked about butt winks. This article goes into great depth on why we do it and how we can fix it.
Courtesy ofCrossFit North Scottsdale in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
7 rounds for time
15-OHS @45% of 1rm snatch
Carol mastering the snatch
(Open WOD 11.5)
5 Power Cleans @145/100#
15 wallball shots @20# 10ft/14# 9ft
Don’t forget Saturdays we have regular class then we have open gym until noon. During open gym we will be there to help with anything you want to do. If you missed a workout from the week you want to do this is a great time for it. If there are any skills you would like to practice open gym is the place. Come in and get moving.
Front Squat OT3M
4×4 – use same weight for each lift, heavy but no fails
*walking lunge down and back in the gym between each round of KB swings.
2×3 @70%; then 2×3 @72%
(Complete as much as possible in 20 minutes of:)
* There will be scaling options…don’t panic!!! *
(OTM for 5 min)
Min 1-5/3 strict pull-ups
Min 2- 4/2 strict chin ups
Min3- 5/3 strict narrow pull-ups
Min 4- strict chin ups
Min 5-3/1 strict pull-ups
200 meter run
20- Box Jumps
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut yams lengthwise into roughly the same size wedges. I ended up with 8 wedges per yam. If you have a larger yam, you can make more wedges.
- Use kitchen shears or a sharp knife to cut bacon in half lengthwise. I find that a thinner cut of bacon works best.
- Wrap each wedge with a bacon slice.
- Lay slices in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then use tongs to flip the wedges, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
EMO3M for 12 min
OPEN WOD 11.1
AMRAP in 10 min
30- Double unders